Who am I...?

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ever seen a blond, slender Caucasian lady with less or (mostly) no makeup at all? Add to her a pair of blue eyes, a black-framed pair of glasses, an always-fresh look, a constant smile, and a bit of grace.... That's me - Reia Maria Organa.

I'm a librarian at the Irving public library, a part-time instructor of yoga at North Lake College, a student of psychology, a certified masseuse, and a clay-modeling/pottery enthusiast contributing my talent for charitable fund raising activities in and around the Dallas - Fort worth area in north-central Texas.

A practitioner of holistic living, spiritual awakening, health and yoga for long, I love music, movies and traveling. Exploring the world's various music forms has been my hobby for long (thanks to the vast collection of CDs from the public libraries in Chicago where I used to live earlier, and now to the Irving public libraries). Though I've recently developed a deep interest in Indian & Chinese classical music, my favorite still remains the American Jazz/R&B/Soul, and my iPod lists Ray Charles' Genius & Friends as the most-listened-to album :-)

Last but not the least, I’m an alter ego of Laknihtarijank Ydet.

Posted by Reia Organa at 6:35 AM  
4 comments
Nithin Rajan said...

God, not another alter ego:)

July 6, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Must be members of international association of alter egos :)

July 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Cris said...

Lord! What did I set loose??
A marathon of alter egoes by one blog post???

Btw, could you allow Name/Url comments?

July 7, 2008 at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment